1. I feel the sleep I get is adequate and I wake feeling rested.
2. I eat regular nutritious meals that give me the energy I need to get through the day.
3. I get a total of 150 minutes (2 ½ hrs.) of moderate to vigorous physical activity per week (e.g. brisk walking, bike riding, jogging).
4. I’m able to find the time to maintain healthy relationships with friends and family.
5. I feel I belong to a group or community.
6. I respect others and their cultural identities.
7. I feel optimistic about my academic program and career goals.
8. I feel satisfied with my school performance.
9. I seek out new challenges related to my academic and career goals.
10. I feel an overall sense of peace and well-being in my life.
11. I am aware of my own values and beliefs, and respect the values and beliefs of others.
12. I believe my life is meaningful and has direction.
13. I care for and respect the environment and the community.
14. I am aware of the risks within my environment and make adjustments to my lifestyle accordingly (e.g. travel health, personal safety).
15. I try to live an eco-friendly lifestyle (e.g. buying local food, driving less, turning the lights off).
16. I have developed a financial plan to manage my academic career.
17. I budget my spending each month.
18. I have enough money to manage my living needs while I am a student.
19. I’m able to ask for/seek help when I need it - from friends, family, or professionals.
20. I value self-exploration and self-improvement.
21. I am able to recognize and manage the different stressors in my life.